What’s In It
GoGargle! Effervescent Salt Water Gargle
Each year, over 15 million people will visit the doctor for a sore throat. For generations, moms and grandmas have been touting the powers of salt water gargling as a home remedy. It’s a great way to reach the very back of your throat, and give it a good scrubbing. But it’s not very convenient, and it’s not very tasty.
GoGargle!™ takes this common-sense solution and makes it better, by adding soothing ingredients like honey, chamomile, aloe, and natural mint flavor – along with 11 other vitamins and herbs — to create a simple, surprisingly tasty way to relieve dry, irritated throats.
Just dissolve one effervescent tablet in 4-6 oz. of warm water, and then gargle in small sips for 20-30 seconds, until the liquid is gone. The salt cleanses, while the other ingredients soothe – for a clean, refreshing sensation you won’t find anywhere else.
Key Ingredients in GoGargle! ™
- Salt – Used around the world to help soothe and ease throat irritation.
- Honey – Soothes, coats, and adds sweetness. Called out in many myths for its healthy and healing properties.
- Chamomile – A popular herbal tea ingredient, known for its soothing properties.
- Aloe – Plant extract used in many products top provide cooling relief.
- Mint – Adds a crisp, cool taste, as well as calming and soothing properties, to many types of products.
Fun Fact: A giraffe would need three times as much GoGargle! ™ to achieve the same effect.
I’ll just make this myself at home
It will taste icky. That’s the genius of January’s unique effervescent tablet. It’s easy on the taste buds.